Below you will find helpful links for Information Technology Guidance including other web pages you will find helpful while employed at UAMS.
- IT Intranet Page: http://intranet.uams.edu/it/
- IT How To Guides: http://intranet.uams.edu/it/How_To.asp
- IT Self Service: https://uams.service-now.com/
- IT Computer Based Training Library (submit IT Helpdesk call for access): http://www.pluralsight.com/
Important IT Policies:
- Internet Access: http://www.uams.edu/AdminGuide/PDFs/7.2.11.pdf
- Email Usage and Access: http://www.uams.edu/AdminGuide/PDFs/Section%207/7_1_12_Email_And_Access_Usage.pdf
I need….how do I get it?
- Audio Visual/Classroom Training
- Please submit an IT Helpdesk Call asking for NW IT Training.
- To purchase a computer
- Contact your supervisor, once approved your supervisor should submit an IT Helpdesk Call.
- Change my Voicemail Password if I am locked out of the system?
- Please submit an IT Helpdesk Call asking for the NW Phone Administrator to reset it.
- To purchase software in the Site License list:
- Contact your supervisor for approval, once approved submit to NW Purchasing. Include your computer tag #.