New Employee Information
(Starting July 27, 2015)
As a new employee at UAMS Northwest, you will be asked to complete multiple tasks before your start date and during the first week at our New Employee Orientation.
Check out the links to the left for guidance on topics discussed at Orientation.
Below is the checklist for new employees as you prepare for your start date and new employee orientation.
- You should have received a letter from our HR department with tasks to complete prior to arrival and documentation to look for. Some of the key areas include:
- Completion of the Electronic Confidentiality Form (Please complete this at least three business days prior to your start date and email your HR contact once it has been submitted.)
- Review of Benefits and Payroll packet. Please come prepared with documentation that packet requests.
- Be prepared with your most current immunization records. If your records are not current or you are unable to find those records the Employee Health Office will work with you to get updated on vaccines as required for your employment
- On your start date, please meet outside of the UAMS NW HR Office no later than 8:20. HR will guide you to the location of your orientation. ()
- At orientation, be prepared for: