Jason Kimbel, MD, MHA
- Class of 2020, Internal Medicine, UAMS-NW, Fayetteville, AR
- MD, St. James School of Medicine, The Quarter, Anguilla
- MHA, Hospital Administration, Davenport University, Grand Rapids, MI
- BS, Clinical Laboratory Sciences, University of West Florida, Pensacola, FL
- BS, Chemistry, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
- Last known location before residency: Bentonville, AR
Jason’s journey towards a career in medicine was based on developing a greater understanding of the basis of disease. He also has a strong interest in researching improvements in preventative medicine and patient outcomes. Jason was described as personable with his strengths in the area of his professionalism, interpersonal skills, and his attention to detail and he also excels in a team environment.