Ellen Hubbell, MD, MBA
- Class of 2020, Internal Medicine, UAMS-NW, Fayetteville, AR
- MD, Texas Tech University at Amarillo, Amarillo, TX
- MBA, Finance, La Sierra University, Riverside, CA
- BS, Economics, Business & Biology, Southwestern Adventist University, Keene, TX
- Last known location before residency: Odessa, TX
Ellen’s inspiration has been her mother and uncle who as physicians have made a difference in the lives of their patients and families. Patient success stories during her childhood have given Ellen aspirations to devote her life to all aspects of a patient’s physical and mental health as a primary care physician. Ellen’s hobbies include scuba diving (certified rescue diver), rock climbing, and hiking. Her interests include missions in Honduras, music (singing and piano), and ecology projects (water quality in Honduras and water snake populations in Texas). She also has experience flying as a student pilot.