Theodore Toth, MD, MS
- Class of 2020, Internal Medicine, UAMS-NW, Fayetteville, AR
- MD, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR
- MS, Applied Health Sciences Informatics, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
- BS, Biology, Georgetown University, Washington, DC
- Last known location before residency: Potomac, MD
Theodore’s experiences with his patients solidified his understanding of the importance of the doctor-patient relationship and its impact on their outcome. Theodore has a variety of hobbies and interests which include piano, tennis, photography, reading, hiking, and fencing.