Mark Shelnutt, MD, MPH
- Class of 2019, Internal Medicine, UAMS-NW, Fayetteville, AR
- MD, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR
- MPH, Public Health, Portland State University, Portland, OR
- BS, Biological Sciences, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Little Rock, AR
- Last known location before residency: Portland, OR
Mark committed to a lifelong dream of becoming a physician at an early age. He has experienced several hardships and difficult situations but has persevered and found strength in these challenges. He has developed a strong interest in preventive and public health. He hopes to continue his work in both primary care and population health settings to advocate help for others who struggle. Mark enjoys music (classical, blues, rock, jazz, and older country music), hiking and his pets. He also plays guitar and piano and enjoys writing original pieces.