A. Claire Hubbell, MD, MBA
- Class of 2020, Internal Medicine, UAMS-NW, Fayetteville, AR
- MD, Texas Tech University, Odessa, TX
- MBA, Health Organization Management, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX
- BS, Biology, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
- Last known location before residency: Odessa, TX
Claire’s interest in critical thinking drew her to the field of internal medicine. She has now achieved her childhood dream of becoming a physician and has set her goals to include being a competent and thoughtful physician to improve patient lives and share her knowledge with medical students and fellow residents. Claire’s hobbies and interests include scuba diving (certified rescue diver), student pilot, rock climbing, animals, caving and cave biology, and crocheting.